Sitara is the native word for "morning star" and is part of a small, limited jewellery series that stands in the context of modernity and tradition.
The necklace is wrapped in silk paper, in a small representative gift box.
Sitara - Boho Hippie Indian Necklace
The necklace is available in the following color variations:
- Agate (light blue)
- Coral (red)
- Lapis lazuli & sandstone (dark blue)
- Agate, coral, sandstone and lapis lazuli beads
- various brass and silver plated elements (beads and spacers)
- glass beads
- Pendant: brass and antique silver (both zinc alloy)
- Length: The pearl part of the necklace has a length of approx. 26.5 cm and is supplemented by a soft leather band, which can be tied in variable and arbitrary length in the neck to a knot. So you can wear it close to your neck or a little deeper in your cleavage. The beautiful necklace has a total length of approx. 72 cm.
- Weight: zw. 27g-37g
Each of our jewelry pieces is carefully handcrafted with selected semi-precious stones and materials of the highest quality in our manufactory in Spain.
In order to preserve the special appearance of our products in the long term, we recommend that you avoid direct contact with water, detergents, creams and perfumes.
Note: Please note that color deviations due to different monitor color profiles cannot be excluded. As these are natural pearls, deviations from the product photo in color, shape and number of pearls may also occur.