Naapi is the Indian word for "fire leaf" and a small, limited jewellery series that stands in the context of modernity and tradition.
Created with love and made of precious materials, this necklace captivates with its simple design in the 'India Spirit' look. It adapts to your individual style and will be an eye-catcher at every party. Whether in combination with other accessories or as an exclusive unique piece, this necklace gives you the final touch for an unusual, unique look.
The necklace comes wrapped in silk paper, in a small representative gift box.
Naapi - Boho Hippie Tribal Necklace
This necklace is available in the following color variations:
- Coral (red)
- Magnesite (white)
- Magnesite (turquoise)
- Coral or magnesite beads mounted on wire
- small silver colored glass beads
- The silver-plated pendant/center piece has the shape of a lying moon from which 7 (silver-plated) thalers hang.
- Fastener: lobster clasp incl. 4 cm long extension chain
- Total length 37 cm
- Weight between 39-47g (depending on desired materials)
Each of our jewellery pieces is carefully handcrafted with selected semi-precious stones and materials of the highest quality in our manufactory in Spain.
Note: Please note that color deviations due to different monitor color profiles cannot be excluded. As these are natural pearls, deviations from the product photo in color, shape and number of pearls may also occur.