General terms and conditions & Cancellation Policy
General terms and conditions
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.skullsandspirits.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
Skulls and Spirits
Calle Virtuts 30
in 03760 Ondara / Alicante - Spain
NIF number X6315316E
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store. The order is placed in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods
Confirmation by clicking the "Order" button
checking the data in the shopping cart
Pressing the "checkout" button
Checking again or correcting the respective data entered.
Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.skullsandspirits.com. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Master Card) to arrange.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for shipment within 1-3 days. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 3 working days. The delivery period begins in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract to run. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us [Marcel Kolb & Susanne Chacon, C/Virtuts 30, 03760 Ondara / Alicante / Spain, e-mail: email@example.com] of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive the return for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment for the refund as you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund.
You must return or hand over the goods to us [Marcel Kolb & Susanne Chacon, C/Virtuts 30, 03760 Ondara / Alicante / Spain] immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. The buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Cancellation of custom-made products
The right of revocation does not exist in the case of a customer specification.
Customer specification contracts are contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer. There is no right of withdrawal for such contracts.